- Because you want to expand your business
- Because you want your business to become more profitable
- Because you do not want to have that financial burden of carrying extra staff in your employ when not required.
- Because you want to focus more on your core business rather than be totally engrossed in the day to day factors relevant to your labour/work force
- Because you want to be compliant with the employment conditions, such as the Basic Conditions of Employment act, Labour Relations Act, Bargaining Councils collective agreements and because you want to be in possession of the appropriate in —house systems, policies and procedures.
- Because you do not want to be involved in Labour disputes and/or Union related issues.
- Because your time is too valuable and cannot be wasted by standing in the CCMA and or at the Bargaining Council.